Rochdale’s self-catering accommodation offers the flexibility and freedom of being in your ‘own’ home. Come and go as you please, get up when you like and eat when you want to.
All our self-catering properties are in the area around Littleborough, Milnrow, Newhey, and Rochdale - Pennine hill country at its rugged best. All are within easy reach of Heywood and Middleton, Manchester (external link) and West Yorkshire (external link) and none are more than three miles from a motorway junction.
Self catering stays are available at Butterworth Hall, an 18th century cottage in the centre of Milnrow, Far Wicken Hall Farm, Fielden Farm Cottages and Pennine Cottage, all of which are attached to working farms.
The accommodation at Hindle Pastures is in a converted barn attached to the owner's home, and The Potting Shed is a self-contained building in the grounds of the owner's house, close to Hollingworth Lake.
Local self catering providers can be found at:
- Butterworth Hall 31 Butterworth Hall, Milnrow, Rochdale Ol16 3PE
- Far Wicken Hall Farm Huddersfield Road, Newhey, Rochdale OL16 3TJ
- Fielden Farm Blackstone Edge, Littleborough, Rochdale OL15 0JN
- Hindle Pastures Highgate Lane, Whitworth, Rochdale OL12 0TS
- Pennine Cottage 1 Pennine Cottage, Bent Head Farm, Wardle, Rochdale OL12 9PL
- Stormerhill, Bar House, Halifax Road, Littleborough OL15 0LG
- The Oak Cottage, Annis Hill Farm, Kiln Lane, Milnrow, Rochdale OL16 3TR
- The Potting Shed Wildhouse Court, Milnrow, Rochdale OL16 3UU
- Valley View Lodges Chapel Lane, Ashworth, Rochdale OL11 5NU